How to Switch Your Jira Account in Visor
Steps in Jira
1. Go to the Jira account you would like to disconnect
2. If you’re not in the correct account, navigate to your profile by clicking the initials in the top right corner
3. Click on Connected apps in the top menu bar
4. Find the Visor Connector field and click “Remove access
Steps in Visor
1. Be sure you’ve disconnected Visor from the old instance in the steps above
2. In the top menu bar of your Visor workbook, click “Connections”
3. Select Jira from the menu and navigate to Advanced Settings in the toggle menu
4. In the Connections Management box, select “Remove Connection”.
5. In a private browser window (or after clearing cache and cookies), log into Visor again.
6. From the workspace, click on your profile.
7. From the left menu, click “Integrations” and then “Reauthorize Connected App”
8. You will be brought to the Jira authorization screen. Because you are in a private browser window, you may need to log into your preferred Jira instance again. From there, you can authorize connection to Visor.
And you’re all set! 🎉
If you have any issues or questions (or you just want some company), feel free to click that chat button in the bottom right of your screen. A real-life human will respond to any inquiries you may have.